Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

So it's been awhile. I've been super-busy with moments of paralysis inbetween. When I would have a thought or image to post, time went somewhere else, priorities went there, too and somehow, neglect has set in. I will try to do better.

The divorce from PT has been hard for me to understand and I guess I could use the fact that I've been trying to self-reflect and learn from it as an excuse for not attending to things like my blogs.

I'm rising from the ashes. I had a brief, enjoyable fling with a crazy man that had to end for my own sanity, school has started and the major dirty work on the country house is almost over.

On October 16 and 17 Orange County's Art Council is having an Open Artists' Studio Tour. My new studio will be on it (21 East Main Street, Port Jervis, NY), as well as a couple of local friends whose work I admire. Save the date. On the evening of the 16th, the local art gallery (UpFront Gallery) will be having a reception, so you'd get a huge dose of art from this area that day.

I will try to post daily. In the meantime, I'm going to add a few pictures...

No comments: